Causes We Care About
In light of recent world events, myself and my team can't help but feel the need to give back to those who are subject to discrimination or worse. Starting February 6th and running until the day after Valentines, the 15th, Wayne Wardrobe will be donating 20% of all sale proceeds to a charity of your choice.
Check it out!
- Unites girls, women, boys and men who believe every girl has the right to go to school and the right to reach her full potential.
- Girl Rising uses storytelling to inspire actions that get girls into classrooms worldwide.
- An estimated 11% primary school age Indian girls are missing from schools. The number jumps to 23% by lower secondary school. Yet if India enrolled 1% more girls in secondary school, its GDP would rise by billions.
- Help save Syrian refugees by supporting the United Nations Refugee Agency who are there, on site, helping them rebuild their lives.
- $20 can provide 10 jerry cans full of clean, healthy and drinkable water.
- $40 can provide solar lanterns to bring light into their homes.
- $100 can provide a family with a clean cooking stove so they can prepare food for themselves.
- $500 can provide a family with a shelter to protect them from the elements.
Don't Feel like buying cute vintage clothes?